Random Parts for Sale

bogies87

Here are some parts that are collecting in my garage that need to go. I do accept paypal its tabanded@att.net. All parts are plus actual shipping no extra for paypal.

1. Duttweiler neck..... just the neck never installed..... $50.00
2. Precision angle IAC not sure what it fits but dont think its for the stock throttle body..... $20.00
3. RJC Power Plate not for stock dog house........ $20.00
4. New lower radiator hose..... $10.00
5. Blue dual gauge pod for center console. The back side has been cut to accommodate the wires...........$10.00
6. AEM Brute Force Cold Air Kit..... like new maybe 3000 miles. I bought it installed it then sold my truck. This fits 2007-2008 Avalanche, Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon, Sierra, Silverado, Yukon XL, Cadiallac Escalade you get the point pretty much all full size trucks.......... $135.00. (new $363).
7. 3M Headlight Restore kit....... $15.00

I am sure there is more and will add more as I find it. I can send more pictures if needed just ask..

Attachments

• IMG_0265.jpg
    IMG_0265.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 462
  • IMG_0276.jpg
    IMG_0276.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 461
  • IMG_0279.jpg
    IMG_0279.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 463
Does the lower radiator hose have a spring in it? Where was it purchased from? Interested,thanks!

Pic of the 3M headlight restore kit. It is brand new never opened. I purchased it from Autozone to redo the headlights on my Dodge truck. Sold the truck before I was able to do the headlights.

Angle IAC was purchased from a well respected board member. What you see is what I received. Not sure what it fits but good quality piece. I did get an email from another member requesting info on the Power Plate and angle IAC. If he does not take it Your next in line.

The lower radiator hose does not have a spring in it. It was purchased new from Autozone. Top one got a hole in it so bought both. Just to lazy to change the lower. gnxjohn sent PM on radiator hose. If he does not want it its yours if you want.

Attachments

• IMG_0285.jpg
    IMG_0285.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_0282.jpg
    IMG_0282.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 332
The angle IAC, Power Plate, Dual gauge Pod and lower radiator hose are all sold. Still have the CAI, headlight restore kit.

Interested in the Cold Air set-up. What is the part number because I wonder if it will fit my 2011 Silverado!?! If so, put me 1st in line!

Eric, the Dutt neck has been sold and shipped, thanks for looking though. 2tone the part number for the CAI is AEM, 21-8023DC. I dont know if it will fit a 2011 or not. I bought this before the 2011 were out, I do know not much has changed under the hood since the body style change. Let me know if you want it and I can get it shipped out.