Random parts needed.

nwb300

If anybody has upper and lower radiator hoses, front headlight bezels, CAI setup (I have original setup) for sale let me know. Not building a show car but would like them in "like new" condition.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Also....have a kenne bell ram air that I would like to swap out for the original 2 piece ram air. Anybody have an original setup for sale????

Thanks soooo much 87gta-turbo!!!!!!! That is one helluva deal. Just made the purchase before they sold out. Thanks again!!!!!!!!

Got the hoses. Now just looking for a good deal on a stock style air dam and a CAI system :biggrin:

If anybody has upper and lower radiator hoses, front headlight bezels, CAI setup (I have original setup) for sale let me know. Not building a show car but would like them in "like new" condition.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

I know you asked for upper and lower radiator hoses but I have the four coolant hoses that go between the heater core connections and the hard pipes that run along the right side of the engine and the hoses that go to the water pump from the hard pipes. These are all brand new Gates brand hoses. I bought them have in an emergency when I used to drive my GN the GS Nationals. I'd sell them all for $12.00 plus shipping.

Thanks,

James