Rare T-Type fin mags

These are my spare wheels and snow tires. I wont be using wheels this rare in the snow anymore so I'll let the wheels go but im keeping the tires unless someone really wants them.

Front 2 are almost perfect and the rear 2 have minor aging to the finish. They look great and I think most people would like them as is. They have no scratches or curb marks. They're at my storage in north Seattle so I cant get new pics now but I will dig them out and get individual pics this week. Again just wheels no tires. Also included are nos center caps still in the box. I am keeping the survivor caps.

Asking $1000 with nos caps picked up and I always prefer local so you can see them before buying. If my price is off please say so I will fix it and I did ask but no one wanted to say. And I think that fair as dime a dozen repop gn wheels are $1600 on ebay. These are rare and the real deal.

Can be reached by phone posts here might be missed. Call/text Woody at 206-778-0418 please leave a message if I don't answer.

10h7go1.jpg

Last edited: