You can type here any text you want

re post 87 2 tone with 85,000 orig.miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbot990

A member since 05
OK guys if you want a solid Ttype. here you go paint is very nice int no tears or rips in the seats very solid trunk floor very solid floor board a stock 109 standard bore and standard stoke crank with a TA.PERFORMANCE flat tappet 61 turbo 42 pnd inj. 93 oct. chip big gm pump in the tank adj. fuel reg. fresh 400 turbo with a 9 inch BRAD CO.converter i bought from KIP.its proven 9 inch peice and a built 8.5 in rearend with 33 spline mosier axels this not a c clip e. style it has the big ford bearing that bolt to the rearend housing and billit mosier cover with the girdle and stock 3.42 gears welded axel tubes drive shaft loop stock drive shaft digital dash upgrade to 199 mph.the car alot of new items alt batt starter wich is a mini starter a new coil pack control mod.plug wires volt booster. 8500,00 i will take offers.

The car used to run in the 9s the converter in the trans is the one i ran those kind of times with. not the motor or trans that is in it now my friend.Im located in muncie in.47303 i would say that the car should go into the 11s no problem with this combo.She runs strong pulls hard.

out with the roll bar

Are you serious i can do that i guess.Call me 765-284-9744 Kev.

Back