Real Deal OE GM trunk weatherstrip WITH LIP SEAL for 86-87

Ahhh, it's the start of a whole new day here on the East coast. Good morning turboBuick fans....

the story of the puppet master and his four puppets. who controls the strings, er ropes?

under normal forum activity, this thread would be off the front page of the parts for sale section already. plenty of folks selling parts and inquiring about parts for sale. all good stuff worth reading. members would read I have a part available if so desired and it's archived for others to find it later.

the four puppets still don't get it...each and every reply puts this thread to the TOP of the parts for sale section as well as overall new posts on the forum, in its entirety. almost 700 views as I type this...

too bad everything after my initial post is a waste of time for everyone else on the forum except my four puppets. It's pretty funny how I get them to waste their time...

Out of respect for my fellow turbo Buick enthusiasts, I will no longer waste anyone's time reading this thread. I've made my point at the expense of my four puppets. There's better stuff to occupy one's time with.

Perhaps my puppets with keep the chit flowing. here's some more rope....Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: