Real GNX?

Why are we all so anxious to call this guy out? He's not misrepresenting it at all. So we all know some facts about gnx's, can't we find a better way to share them?

Why are we all so anxious to call this guy out? He's not misrepresenting it at all. So we all know some facts about gnx's, can't we find a better way to share them?

Jeez....are you kidding me?......we all just want to know whether we should bid away at this thing or not...

:rolleyes:

i have no idea if it is real or not. it is a sweet looking car whatever it is. if i could aford a GNX i would not put a roolbar in it though. i dont even want one in a regular gn when i get one.

The gauges in the dash are white, not a real GNX.
GNX seats do not have the GNX emblem on the headrests.

As others have said above, he never says it's a real GNX. Why would he list it as a GN and lose money on a real X?

It is a nice clone, at 75k-80k for a GNX I would rather buy a proper clone to drive in case something happened, I have a Boss 429 that I donot drive now because of the value in case something happened, Steve

probably
-give him credit for not taking shorts and leaving it off though..

repo quality is outstanding.
the cover is stronger than stock (holds 20000 psi more before breaking)and
its 100% interchangable plus totally correct in design right down to the exact number of welds and weld placement:cool:

Rear End set up was all NOS :eek: oh ya it's a clone ;)

It is a nice clone, at 75k-80k for a GNX I would rather buy a proper clone to drive in case something happened, I have a Boss 429 that I donot drive now because of the value in case something happened, Steve

I can relate :cool:

dammm ..I am not the high bidder anymore :eek: :p oh just reread the auction ... doesn't say it's a "SALVAGE" car

well let me say .... the one I built for a guy was JUST like that ... matter of fact the pic's look like the auction that was a while ago when the car was in NH .. BUT hey it might be a coincidence another car just like it with the same mods and mileage that I know was a salvage car .. ohhh I won't go any further what was done to the car:rolleyes: ... I will say it was a 27k mileage car :p I bid on iit and he cancels the bid .. Cancelled: US $12,708.00
Explanation: You are welcome to inspect the car.

ohhhh welll :cool:

well let me say .... the one I built for a guy was JUST like that ... matter of fact the pic's look like the auction that was a while ago when the car was in NH .. BUT hey it might be a coincidence another car just like it with the same mods and mileage that I know was a salvage car .. ohhh I won't go any further what was done to the car:rolleyes: ... I will say it was a 27k mileage car :p I bid on iit and he cancels the bid .. Cancelled: US $12,708.00
Explanation: You are welcome to inspect the car.

ohhhh welll :cool:

That person canceled so darn many bids, he cut his nose off. Even had the audacity to cancel one where the person had less than 10 feedbacks, and the seller had none.

The other thing that bothered me about the auction, Buyer does not have option to pick up in Harleysville. What if the buyer was local.

This was one of the strangest auctions I had seen in a long while.

The GNX Registry does not track non-GNX vehicles unless they are cloned to the extent they might cause confusion to the unsuspecting. This vehicle is NOT A GNX, but because of the extent of the mods to this particular car, we did indeed keep track of this one. Obviously this was the right call, but for a different reason: the car has been re-vinned.

Accordingly, a note was sent to the winner of this auction earlier today:

Greetings, I wanted to let you know that the Grand National that you just bought (or are about to buy) has been re-vinned. This vehicle was sold on rebuilt title out of Kingston NH in June of 2006 with VIN 1G4GJ1170HP462862. THAT is the correct VIN of the vehicle you won, which has since been replaced with 1G4GJ1176HP461201 to obfuscate the accident/rebuild history. Thought it was only right to make you aware of this situation. Best of luck.

That person canceled so darn many bids, he cut his nose off. Even had the audacity to cancel one where the person had less than 10 feedbacks, and the seller had none.

The other thing that bothered me about the auction, Buyer does not have option to pick up in Harleysville. What if the buyer was local.

This was one of the strangest auctions I had seen in a long while.

I had bid on the car and I have a lot of feedback but my bids were canceled :mad: oh welll.... really don't need ANOTHER car :p

The GNX Registry does not track non-GNX vehicles unless they are cloned to the extent they might cause confusion to the unsuspecting. This vehicle is NOT A GNX, but because of the extent of the mods to this particular car, we did indeed keep track of this one. Obviously this was the right call, but for a different reason: the car has been re-vinned.

Accordingly, a note was sent to the winner of this auction earlier today:

Greetings, I wanted to let you know that the Grand National that you just bought (or are about to buy) has been re-vinned. This vehicle was sold on rebuilt title out of Kingston NH in June of 2006 with VIN 1G4GJ1170HP462862. THAT is the correct VIN of the vehicle you won, which has since been replaced with 1G4GJ1176HP461201 to obfuscate the accident/rebuild history. Thought it was only right to make you aware of this situation. Best of luck.

Car had some nice parts on it :p now the "history" is really getting carried away :eek: