Rear anti-sway bar options

I had installed boxed BMR lowers last week and had a slight bit of difficulty of putting on the stock bar. Just the lowers alone really stiffened up the rear end. But my real question out there is if anyone has seen an improvement in 60' times as a result of a bigger rear sway bar????

This is related a bit to what is going on in this thread so I will throw it out anyway. I have the stock control arms boxed and the stock sway bar. Works good on the street for me. As form the front sway bar, I have been told that a sway bar from a Trans Am GTA will bolt right up and it is hollow. The wight of the bar is 6-7lbs vs. the stock bar which is around 25lbs. Is this true? It sure would make sense to do if......

I am looking for a firmer rear suspension than stock, better roll control than stock and I still want to keep it simple and light. So here is the plan:

New 1LE arms from SLP boxed.
Belstein shocks.
Progressive rate springs.
Stock rear bar with an upgrade from Lauren Engineering.

This is a set of mounts for the rear bar to locate it similar to the front bar. It adds two brackets to the rear end to hold the bar rigid. This should require the bar to absorb all energy in the twist and not by flexing from end to end.

http://www.laureneng.com/flash/page44.html