You can type here any text you want

Rear control arm measurements?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

6togo

Anyone know what the measurements are for the rear control arms upper/lower center to center hole?
I am putting on my new adjustables and would like to set them in the stock position to begin with then tweek accordingly but i tossed the old crusty arms!!!!:confused:
Chris

I keep thinking that 19 1/4 on the lower control arm. I can check on it when there is daylight. I know when I got my HR upper adj they were already set to stock lenght. No sure what ur using.

crap, if I were at the shop, I could look it up in my program. I made my arms and Paul from HR helped with the base centerline. He is at the .Com Nats, so he wont answer if you call.

I have adjustable UMI's and the ends are loose so i dont think they are set at the factory length i just wanted to be sure.
Chris

How about measuring the olds ones when you take them off?

That is beacuse i dont have them like i said in the first post when i stripped the frame for coating they were taken off and thrown in the trash without thinking!:eek:
Chris

Pulled out brand new HRs uppers looks to be 11 1/8" and lowers 19 1/4" with a quick tape measurment. That is center to center. Now if I can get them installed...

Confirmed the STOCK uppers are 11 1/8 and I'm pretty sure that was the lowers 19 1/4. If you don't have one go out and get a magnetic angle finder. Any hardware store sells them. After I had everything put back together I checked the angle
On the flat pat of the differential.

UMI's lowers are 19-1/4 center to center with 2.400" bushing width. Same as factory.

Back