You can type here any text you want

Rear end help!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

6togo

I have been putting together the rear suspension on my frame before i bolt the body back on so i am not on my back no more than needed and run into a problem. I have a Moser M9 housing with Gbody brackets and ridetech shockwaves with their bolt on brackets tops bolt where the existing shocks went the bottom on the backside on the rear where the shock mounted i welded mine on though before coating. so here is the issue i bolted the bottom on then swing the top in place and its like the rear is forward to far and has the shockwaves in a bind and still need about another 1" to line up! I measured my upper and lower arms which are adjustable and the lower's are 19 1/4" tops are right also looking at the rear from the side it looks pitched up some i guess its possible Moser's brackets are a little different and require adjusting the arms but i need a center measurement from frame to axle housing to be sure anyone know that info?
The rear seems to be center on the spring perches but still looks to far forward!

Back