You can type here any text you want

Rear spoiler finally cracked

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jicaju

Jicaju
Original spoiler has threw in the towel. Unusually hot summer I guess, who knows. Who makes a good fiberglass replacement?

Got mine from Hawks 3rd Gen... They have group buys on the spoiler often on 3rd Gen boards to save ya a few bucks. Quiky One Jason has a great detailed thread on Turbotransam.com on how to install. Followed it and no issues for the last 6-7 years.

Original spoiler has threw in the towel. Unusually hot summer I guess, who knows. Who makes a good fiberglass replacement?
I got mine from Hawks Third Generation in SC. Came out good, you need a good body guy

Post it for sale on ebay... like the clown on ebay that thinks his stock cracked spoiler is worth 300+ lmao....

Bought my from Hawks. Very lil prep for body guy but finished it looks great

I wish I pulled it of a few years ago and sold it on ebay before it cracked. You never know what it might have brought.

I wish I pulled it of a few years ago and sold it on ebay before it cracked. You never know what it might have brought.

Just a fyi.. You will be able to notice the difference in the aftermarket ones... If your not a Original look snob .. Hawks replacement is decent

Back