You can type here any text you want

rear wheel cylinder from g-body parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mat231v6

painter
GBodyParts.com Online
the rear wheel cylinder they have on g-body parts does anyone know what year s-10 car it comes off of because i want to know if i can get them cheeper from the auto parts store.

GBodyParts.com Online
the rear wheel cylinder they have on g-body parts does anyone know what year s-10 car it comes off of because i want to know if i can get them cheeper from the auto parts store.

Yes you can.. ask for cylinders for 83-85 MANUAL brake s-10's.. I think I paid like $15 or $20 for both of them at O reily's...

You can cheaper but ours are GM units. 85 s-10 pick up. I just felt more comfortable selling a name brand part when it came to a braking system ;) You may save $10.00 on a lower brand name.

You can cheaper but ours are GM units. 85 s-10 pick up. I just felt more comfortable selling a name brand part when it came to a braking system ;)

That is true , Brian... damn that is cheap if those are Delco (Bendix) units...

That is true , Brian... damn that is cheap if those are Delco (Bendix) units...

They are. We sell alot of them also. I only sell what I would run on my own vehicles.You recieve them in there original boxes.

Hydroboost Vs Vacuum Vs Powermaster

We Used To Convert New S10's For The Dealers From Manual To Power Brakes In 1985. That's When We Found Out The Difference In The Wheel Cyls. When They Are Converted To Power Brakes, The Rears Would Slide The Tires. Converting To The Smaller Cyls Was Necessary. When We Saw The Buicks Burning And Cracking Rotors, We Went The Other Way For The Buicks To Increase Rear Brake Power To Balance The Chassis. This Was Also Something We Had Done With F350's, Motor Homes, Etc. Because They Were Burning Pads And Rotors Sine 1971. The First Buick We Did Was In 1987. We Set Up Art Carr's T Type That Way, And His Motor Home. Now We Do The Suburbans, Tahoes, 4x4's, Jeeps, Etc. Increasing The Rear Brake Power Pulls The Chassis Back, Lessening The Toe-out Stress On The A Frames. Rotors Crack From Overheating. The Bigger Wheel Cyls Reduce Rotor Heat

Back