You can type here any text you want

Rebuild prices

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BLKCreeper

Now I know that there are about 50 milliion different combinations to a rebuild on an engine and I know it would be smarter to call around to shops in the area but I honestly just do not have the time. So What I am asking is for people in the Tri-state area to give me ideas of a simple description of rebuild, price tag, and who did the work?and of course how the car runs.. Any suggestions would be great.. I am not trying to make a monster just a mild build. Not quite sure what way I want to do thats why I am just getting some ideas from you guys. Thanks. Caleb

BLKCreeper said:
Now I know that there are about 50 milliion different combinations to a rebuild on an engine and I know it would be smarter to call around to shops in the area but I honestly just do not have the time. So What I am asking is for people in the Tri-state area to give me ideas of a simple description of rebuild, price tag, and who did the work?and of course how the car runs.. Any suggestions would be great.. I am not trying to make a monster just a mild build. Not quite sure what way I want to do thats why I am just getting some ideas from you guys. Thanks. Caleb

Give Danny Smith a call and go threw him... I know off hand of 8 cars with his motors and I have 3 in the gearge bulit by him :biggrin: Il get the number in the morning when I head out to the gearge

Back