Received my 1:24 White T today

Renthorin

Lone Wolf
number 1118. Anyone else get thiers? Pretty cool but I wish they would chop the hood ornaments.

I love the hood ornament on my real T and GMP worked hard to get it right on the 1:24ths. Don't worry, most cars in the collection won't have it if you don't like it. Epitome 300 GOLD Club cars will ship next week. :)

My Cutlass had the same kind of ornament and I always like the flat Hurst logo better.

To me the stand-up emblems take away from the aggressive look of the bulging hood.

Of course this is just my opinion :)

Cool it seems that many of us are jumping on this wagon of collecting these. I have had the itch and have been collecting the 1/18 scale myself. I think in years to come these will be worth some money.

I am putting up a 10 rack display case, I would like to have about 6 GN'S and maybe some old muscle cars that I will never be able to afford. ;)

So far I have all 1/18
Tweaked
Black GN
Chrome GN (On the Way)
Drag GN (On the Way)
Chevelle 70 LS6

I think I will stop at 10, otherwise I will just go nuts and the wife will have to slap me.

Don't feel nad NJ......I went to a swap meet yesterday and spent more than I planned on diecasts. Picked up a pair of 70 GSX cars....both are American Muscle 1/18 scale....one yellow/black and the other is a Shining Stars piece...chrome with flat silver stripes/lettering. I've had the urge to collect again since I got rid of the Mustang and got another turbo Buick......guess it's all part of ownership.....must have more Buick stuff. :eek: Fortunately, no wife to slap me, so it's all good....:D

Originally posted by Slo86GN
Don't feel nad NJ......I went to a swap meet yesterday and spent more than I planned on diecasts. Picked up a pair of 70 GSX cars....both are American Muscle 1/18 scale....one yellow/black and the other is a Shining Stars piece...chrome with flat silver stripes/lettering. I've had the urge to collect again since I got rid of the Mustang and got another turbo Buick......guess it's all part of ownership.....must have more Buick stuff. :eek: Fortunately, no wife to slap me, so it's all good....:D

Killer I was looking for a GSX, I am really getting into these, more Buick stuff. I have to be careful with OCD kicking in, or I will have a room full of them:eek:

I'll get some pics of all the GSX/GS stuff I have. I'm about to the point of having as much old school Buick stuff as I have turbo Buick...lol. Won't be much longer and I'm going to need another case to keep them all in. Add in the 64 Thunderbolt odd/ends I have and it's becoming a case full. It's all good though....these aren't toys, these are investments that are enjoyable for all to see....:D

I got my white T today. I recently was able to join in on the 300 club and love these cars.

Originally posted by nvrsatfd
I got my white T today. I recently was able to join in on the 300 club and love these cars.
Good job!

I just received my #77 today. Awesome car!

I was expecting the random Tiger Wheels car to be packed with it. Maybe it will be shipped separately.

Oh jeeez, not another one! I cant keep up! Doh! I swear, this diecast sickness is gonna run me dry! LOL.