Red stripe 40# injectors

Okay I have found several chips for these injectors and will include them in the $85.
Gary

40lb injectors

will these injectors work with a stock computer? what type of chips do you have?very interested

Yes they work with the stock computer. Here is some info. First column, third from the bottom. Lucas Red Stripes. http://www.gnttype.org/techarea/fuelsystem/injflow.html .

I'm old school on these cars . I see people getting all excited about 009 injectors and willing to pay more than double what I'm asking for these. Look at the chart. The 009's do 2.4 lbs. more than the red stripes. Not that much more. I did not use these exact same injectors but a different set of these red stripes and went 11.60 at 121mph (My first Duttweiller engine). I have about 4 chips. Street and race versions. A great deal for someone not stuck on the lastest color or number and half the price.
Gary

40# injectors

Gary,
I'll take 'em ..... unless you have a deal going with quick 6 zack. Just let me know.
Thanks .......... BW Jones

Gary,
I'll take 'em ..... unless you have a deal going with quick 6 zack. Just let me know.
Thanks .......... BW Jones

You are first to say you would take them so they are yours. Give me a call 540-636-2543 or E-mail me at bestex@comcast.net and we can make arrangements. These are nice injectors, still look new and you are getting a relly good deal. And so that you know and board members can see, I am standing behind these injectors 100 %. If they give you any trouble I'll take them back, you pay shipping boith ways though.
Gary

injectors & chips

Gary,
Sent you an email.
Just let me know about paying for them.
Thanks ........ BW Jones