You can type here any text you want

red zo6 vette

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thumper

Up for sale is my red 2002 z06 corvette, 20,800 miles, black int, 405 hp, 6 sp manual, all stock except for a vararam ram air kit, but still have factory air inlet that can be put back on. No modifications other than ram air kit. Factory options over the base zo6 include body side moldings, electrochromatic mirrors, and memory pkg. Gets right at 28 hwy, 24 in town mpg, have window sticker and build sheet.

asking $29,000

Thanks
Bill

Up for sale is my red 2002 z06 corvette, 20,800 miles, black int, 405 hp, 6 sp manual, all stock except for a vararam ram air kit, but still have factory air inlet that can be put back on. No modifications other than ram air kit. Factory options over the base zo6 include body side moldings, electrochromatic mirrors, and memory pkg. Gets right at 28 hwy, 24 in town mpg, have window sticker and build sheet.

asking $29,000

Thanks
Bill

Got this great looking 87T I'll trade ya!!!! lol:cool:

i thought a z06 would be all the power a man would need in a car????
have you driven a buick lately???

Guys this is a very nice car. I have drove it and enjoyed every second of it.
See ya, Kip

Went from gn to turbo t cars, to a z06 and miss the turbo cars just a little, cant beat the gas mileage but do miss 600 hp. I just have Buick in the blood.

How's my old, sorry your new turbo t doing Rick?

Thanks
Bill

Hey Bill the ol'gray car was doing good till last week. I have'nt had too much time to look at it yet. I'm sure it is'nt much though. Good luck with the sell on the vette. Too bad I'm not single without kids I could have alot of fun with that ride. I think my father is going to purchase the T from me to have something him and mom can have fun in. He drove it and came to the nationals this year. They both loved it!!

Art, I have driven a buick lately, but not as slow as yours, do you need your car to be put in its place on the street or at the valley.

Bring it out if it runs

If it had one of my cold air kits, it may have a chance of competing with a vette.

Thanks
Bill

Art, I have driven a buick lately, but not as slow as yours, do you need your car to be put in its place on the street or at the valley.

Bring it out if it runs

If it had one of my cold air kits, it may have a chance of competing with a vette.

Thanks
Bill

Guys lets try to put this together for the Valley some Friday night, might be a good reason for a bunch of us to get together. Maybe some other people will bring there cars out also.
See ya, Kip

Now will consider trade of GN toward this vette or 27,000 cash

thanks
Bill

Back