Reds Double Pumper

BLOWN526

Just Dynoed My Car And It Is Running Lean At About 5600 Rpm,i Hooked Up My Double Pumper And No Change,is There A Way To Test It And Make Sure It Is Even Working.what Kind Of Hp Do These Cars Usually Make,it Is 102 Here With 60% Humidity And I Made 518 Hp To The Wheels,is This Good Or About Average.

Dyno#

Need to Post your dyno sheet. What type scanning tool do you have? would be nice to look at the run. Be nice to look over .. That way you can fine tune. How lean were you?. What was your AFR,O2's,EGTs etc.etc...what scan tool/logger told you this? you said I hooked it up:confused: it was unplugged??, most use a hobbs switch that turns the 2nd pump on at a preset boost level. So you must have made at least 2 runs cause you said nothin changed you were still runnin lean?

Wish my car was pushin over 500.:eek I'd be happy with 518hp.. With your combo I would think you gotta have some extra ponies hiding in there. :biggrin: That's a nice Turbo What amount of boost did you run ? hmm.The temp was 102 thats warm! Without some type of objective data sheet to look at it would hard to say if your car was at it's full potential.

Now if it was my car that hit 518 I'd be elated knowing my combo and that it only has 009s I would say I was on the edge and not much more left in it if any. With the ambient temp being very hot. poss.heat soak Probably would be able to pull a little more out of her on a cooler day..

Good job!;)

My Double Pumper Has Been Unhooked For A Long Time,i Had A Race Fuel Chip In It And Just Changed To Alcohol,when We Started The Car Was At 13.4 On 38 Pounds Of Fuel Pressure,moved To 45 And Made No Change At Wot,changed The Duty Cycle Of The Injectors From 56 To 83 And Finally Able To Get It To 12.58,would Really Like To Get It Down More,cold Weather Sets In I Will Be Making More Power And Be Even Leaner,even At The 13.4 I Had No Knock,alcohol Is The Best Thing You Can Get For These Cars,i Was Running 25 Pounds Of Boost And Was Using A Powerlogger To Data Log The Runs.i Believe The Car Has Alot More Power In It,the Power Was Still Going Up But Still Got Stock Rods And Wanted To Keep Them In The Motor.