You can type here any text you want

Regal Parts Car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rubicon 327

Protected by Attack Cat
Don't know if it's on here already, but on Ebay there is a nice 86 Regal non Turbo car being sold for parts only (salvage).

Looks to be in verygood condition with what I would think is a low buy it now price of $595.00. I would think it's worth that in parts alone, I don't know though, you guys would know better than me.

Maybe someone can post a link to it on here.....if not the ebay item number is220283704855.

Don't know if it's on here already, but on Ebay there is a nice 86 Regal non Turbo car being sold for parts only (salvage).

Looks to be in verygood condition with what I would think is a low buy it now price of $595.00. I would think it's worth that in parts alone, I don't know though, you guys would know better than me.

Maybe someone can post a link to it on here.....if not the ebay item number is220283704855.

you know its yours, just own up to it. people are honest and top notch here

buickbert

Might be worth it, wonder what's wrong with it?

Then again I also wonder how much rust it has.

:) Sorry Buickbert but it's not mine! Just looked like a good parts car that's all.
I'd be up front about it if it were mine,.......embarrassed maybe cause it's not a turbo.......but I'd admit it!:biggrin:

I made the mistake of selling my 87 Turbo T a few years ago to help finish a garage addition. And have been looking around here and there for one but need to unload a DGGM 96 Impala SS 1st. Or find the right car & person willing for a T Type/Turbo T/ GN trade.:rolleyes: .....don't see that probably happening though!

Rubicon

I was a letter pressman for over 30 years. Mostly diecutting, emboss and foil. Retired early 2 years ago.

Back