You can type here any text you want

Regal Parts For Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dmr22

I know this isnt the for sale forum but I figured you guys would see it better here. I also realize i have another thread going but this is where I am going to post everything for sale as it gets pulled off of the car. If you want pictures of anything I have posted please let me know. Also, if there is anything not listed but you are needing please let me know and I will check into it. I am wanting to give you guys dibs on it before it goes onto ebay/craigs list. All the parts are off of a 1978 2 door Buick Regal Turbo Sport Coupe with a 3.8 v6

Turbo Controller $50 shipped

Passenger Side Window $30 pick up only

Driver Side Window $30 pick up only

Passenger Side Small Rear Window $20 pick up only

Driver Side Small Rear Window $20 pick up only

Rear Window $50 pick up only

Do I still have dibs on the carb, intake, and distributor?:biggrin: Sry its taking me so long... got laid off again:mad: I just had an interview at AutoZone, we`ll see how that turns out. I need to get the fk out of Flint! in fact, the whole state of MI period! On top of all that, I had to pay $170 to get insurance back on the car and then $50 to update my plate:mad:

Do I still have dibs on the carb, intake, and distributor?:biggrin: Sry its taking me so long... got laid off again:mad: I just had an interview at AutoZone, we`ll see how that turns out. I need to get the fk out of Flint! in fact, the whole state of MI period! On top of all that, I had to pay $170 to get insurance back on the car and then $50 to update my plate:mad:

You do still have dibs on the carb, intake, and distributor! I understand man, it is a very tough time, especially in Michigan! Not that its much better in St. Louis but we would love to have you, haha! Hopefully some luck falls your way soon!

You do still have dibs on the carb, intake, and distributor! I understand man, it is a very tough time, especially in Michigan! Not that its much better in St. Louis but we would love to have you, haha! Hopefully some luck falls your way soon!

Cool, thanks:cool: Yeah, its a mess here... St. Louis is a mess too. They just shut down the GM Powertrain Flint North plant(Buick motor plant:eek:) the other day:mad:(a guy in a GN was there at the closing, he worked there) Now all we have here is the Chevy/GMC truck/Chevy Volt battery plant... s**t rolls downhill fast here:rolleyes: Who knows where Buick engines will be made now:(

Yeah it is a sad deal right now! Definitely keeping my fingers crossed to more prosperous times in the near future!

I feel your pain in the Flint area. I moved from Otisville/Flint area 4 years ago to South Carolina, fortunately, I have my military retirement!! The $$$ for my house took a nose dive as I tried to sell. All I can say is, someone else owns it now!

You're welcome down here Jase but the money isn't much better. I've been working close to 80 hours with my job and the shop lately and I had a service call after I got off work tonight at 2130 hours. 1 hours labor for $40 and a fairly decent Philly Cheesesteak but I'm still posting at 0210 hours so it evens out in the end.

Next item for sale is the entire front dash with factory radio and factory gauges. The gauges look to be in mint condition and the radio is in very good condition! There are 80xxx miles on the gauge right now. Pictures are available upon request.

$125 plus shipping

I feel your pain in the Flint area. I moved from Otisville/Flint area 4 years ago to South Carolina, fortunately, I have my military retirement!! The $$$ for my house took a nose dive as I tried to sell. All I can say is, someone else owns it now!

Nice. That must have been you that made that craigslist post for the perv then?:biggrin:

Here are a few pictures of the dash

Attachments

• Dash3.jpg
    Dash3.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 89
  • Dash2.jpg
    Dash2.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 92
  • Dash4.jpg
    Dash4.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 100
  • Dash1.jpg