regalGS vs gtp 40th video

buickgsx231

:cool:

those things are pullin hard!

the superchargers sound bad ass

what do these cars run at the track w/ the mods on em?

How many times have you broken your tranny?

JUST went to the track fri milian mich. for the frist time this year and ran a 12.80 with a ****y 2.0 60 foot and had some probs hooking on the track. i think if i can get a good hook up i say a 12.40 i put to much racegas leaded in the car and the car just didnt want to go down the track like i wanted to . too much leaded gas killed the performance.

AND no i have been lucky with the trans no probs. yet :) when the time comes intense trans will be the plan.

mike

Ohhh, GS, I want one............ :) Nice looking/sounding car. I was looking at a solid white 99 a few months ago.......couldnt bring myself to get rid of one of the turbo cars though, YET.

Originally posted by 8UWITH6
Ohhh, GS, I want one............ :) Nice looking/sounding car. I was looking at a solid white 99 a few months ago.......couldnt bring myself to get rid of one of the turbo cars though, YET.

You shold buy both :D

You heard right,you should make plans to be there for the buick race day(I think it is may4th2004) The one this year was awesome,there were 2 fast late model gs's,one ran like 12.50s & the other one went 12.0s plus everything else there.