You can type here any text you want

relay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
On the passenger side of your car toward the rear at the top of the fender there are 4 relays, it's the third one back .

On the passenger side of your car toward the rear at the top of the fender there are 4 relays, it's the third one back .

I have four relays that are located on the drivers side fender well. Third one back should be the fuel pump relay, I hope.

Thanks Mike

Hey guy you are saying drivers side you have 4 relays, Hope NOT!!
There are 3 on the drivers side and 4 on the passenger side. The fuel pump relay is as I stated 3rd one back on PASSENGER side.

Just checked under da hood. Got four relays on drivers side, but looks like the first one is hooked up to the volt booster I bought from Red a few years ago. There are four on passenger side; first one is about 1 1/2 inch square and has the small plastic line for the boost pressure. The second and third look like regular relays, but one of them is just laying on the fender:eek: The fourth relay is flat and about 1 1/2 to 2 inch square. I hope this sounds right? I get some time in the next day or two I will post back with each relay and the numbers on them. Hopefully you can help me identify which is what? The guy that owned this car before me made it a trophy show car. He had all kinds of goofy lighting everywhere. Under the hood, under the rear bumper, under both sides of the car. First thing I did was get rid of all the transformers and the lights. He left me a kinda wiring nightmare. I had a total of 27 skulls on this thing, on the fenders, wheels, shifter, dash, rear windshield, both side windows. God. you'd think I was driving a dead mans car!:o

Appreciate the help.
Walt

Back