Remoted TR-6 module

Ok, I just watched a great YouTube video that explained waste spark. The only issue that I see switching the wires if I'm understanding the pathways is the plug might be fired by the spark jumping from the strap to the electrode vs electrode to strap. Is that correct?

Ok, I just watched a great YouTube video that explained waste spark. The only issue that I see switching the wires if I'm understanding the pathways is the plug might be fired by the spark jumping from the strap to the electrode vs electrode to strap. Is that correct?
I think that phenomenon is determined by which cylinder is actually in compression or exhaust rather than which tower it's connected to

Do you have any of the updated pictures? The pics you posted won't show up. I'm in the process of relocating and want to make sure I get it right. Thanks!

Pics are above in other post. Photobucket deleted my account but I reloaded the pics. Do you have any questions?

Pics are above in other post. Photobucket deleted my account but I reloaded the pics. Do you have any questions?
What do you mount the coil pack on?
The coil pack did you mount in stock location? And did you make a mount? Just that I'm clear on the grounds. Ground the plugs. Ground the mount the TR6 is on and ground the coil Packs?

The coil is mount on the OE plate with new holes drilled. I also added a spacer between the coil pack and the plate so air can move under it.

The mount is already grounded through the engine ground. There is a place on the coil pack to tie in your ground. The module is ground by the bolts under the module to my frame.