You can type here any text you want

Replace Vac Lines

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jpratt

Is there a good way to replace the rubber/silicone/steel vac lines? I would like to replace them with something new and different. Kinda clean things up and run line with out all the elbows and tees. I remember seeing a picture a few years ago but do not remember even what the thread was about.

You have to look in the engine bay pics thread there is one car there with no vecume lines visable. What he did was take a plenume spacer drill a hole in the back then had a hose to a remote vacume block hidden on the firewall. Cant remeber whos car it was. It was a nice set up I have been thinking of doing it my self.

I replaced most of mine with parker hard line (ran out of line) Have to finish up by the EGR someday, The Pvc hard line goes all the way down to the valve I just put a hose over it because the hard line is close to the plenum, not the prettiest but better than stock.I wasnt looking for show quality just ease and functionality. The push lock hard lines are a snap to remove if you have to take them off.
image.php
[/url][/IMG
image.php
[/url][/IMG]
image.php
[/url][/IMG]

I replaced most of mine with parker hard line (ran out of line) Have to finish up by the EGR someday, The Pvc hard line goes all the way down to the valve I just put a hose over it because the hard line is close to the plenum, not the prettiest but better than stock.I wasnt looking for show quality just ease and functionality. The push lock hard lines are a snap to remove if you have to take them off.
image.php
[/url][/IMG
image.php
[/url][/IMG]
image.php
[/url][/IMG]

Very Clean looks great.

Back