You can type here any text you want

Replacemant engine no start

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

reddog3.8

Just installed a back up motor in 87 T and it will crank no start. I have spark, fuel psi but with noid light no injector pulse. I reset the cam sensor and no change. What else should I look for? Could it be a bad ground? Please help or come get this out of my garage!!!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Address for pick-up? seriously, is your fuel pump hot wired? have you checked for +12 volts on the 1 pin in the injector harness conector? The other 6 are grounds for each injector and 1 pin feeds all 6 the +12 vdc.

Pick up means you buy everything dale cherry short block, extra heads extra trans, extra starter, all old internals of original engine and car. As soon as I can check that stuff I will (probably next week)

All my fault I forgot the ground wires on the back of the passenger side head. Injectors firing now.

It sounds great I still have some tuning and cleaning up to do. Should be ready for spring, I can not wait.

Back