You can type here any text you want

Replacement Rear Control Arm Bushings

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MCH86GN

Are there any decent replacement rear upper and lower control arms bushings? I'm getting a lot of squeaking and it is annoying. I may need to replace my shocks as well, but one thing at a time. If there are no suitable replacements, then I suppose I could get replace the control arms period. I have already replaced my front upper and lower with UMI.

I put Moogs in mine. They fit and it was a breeze when i used the HR tool that I borrowed. 6178 is the part number I am pretty sure. Fits the rear end too; they're all the same upper and lower both ends of each arm. They come in pairs too.

I put Moogs in mine. They fit and it was a breeze when i used the HR tool that I borrowed. 6178 is the part number I am pretty sure. Fits the rear end too; they're all the same upper and lower both ends of each arm. They come in pairs too.
Why did you change yours in the first place? I'm trying to eliminate squeak and rattle. My cars suspension is for crap.

Nevermind.

Last edited:
Back