You can type here any text you want

Replacing a Head Gasket.....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
pull it out, there is so much more u can do once out of car. and i gaurantee u will find other issues when u pull it out. (i always do) plus u can clean engine compartment really nice while out, yada yada yada

v-8's are over rated, u will be disappointed. i have a nice tight 455 buick sitting in the corner of my garage and it will continue to sit there. :biggrin:

boosted

v-8's are over rated, u will be disappointed. i have a nice tight 455 buick sitting in the corner of my garage and it will continue to sit there. :biggrin:
you would probably be right if a na v-8 but it will be boosted for sure..30psi on a ls based 6.0l will not be dissappointing:D........Bob

boosted is another story :biggrin: i must agree with your last post.

i'm just talking $hit about the 30lbs:D..but it will have a turbo if it goes in my car..i already have the headers for the ls motor for the g-body..i hope i can make the power i am making now with the v6 with low boost levels...i'm not quite done with the v6 yet though..still want the single digit time slip...Bob

Back