Replacing Air Temp sensor

Vehicle select: 0 or whatever is the correct setting for GN.

#of Cyl: 6

Displ: 3.8

Airfl Srce Speed Density

Map Source: 0 (GM 3 Bar Map)

Load Source: This I'm not sure about but if I were to guess. the Use MAP setting

Baro Mode: Also not sure. (No BARO mode) maybe.

F-out mode: 8 (for GN with extender pro chip)

V-out 1 and V-Out 2: Not sure 2 for Map 3 bar maybe?

AFR source: Don't touch since I don't have Wideband?

F-in, Aux1, and F- out don't touch?

Also the Extender Pro will have the base settings preconfig right so I won't have to mess with that until I'm ready for the fine tuning?

You can set baro mode to: capture at key on
V out 1 to: 1 (send timing signal to ECU) controls wot timing
V out 2 to: use set point
F in to: 0

I am correct in assuming that the load source is the Use MAP setting though right? Thanks again Dave you have been a great help.

speed density

Not to highjack but my air temp sensor is right after the air filter on the intake. Would it be in my best interest to move it? also why?
Thanks

Not to highjack but my air temp sensor is right after the air filter on the intake. Would it be in my best interest to move it? also why?
Thanks

It only needs to be moved if you're running speed density (mafless)

I haven't really been trying to figure out which is better. I've had two bin files, one for speed density, and one for maf operation, ever since I started using the translator pro. I just thought that I'd switch back to maf operation for a while to get my maf bin file tweaked to perfection.

I don't race the car anylonger so I can't give you any numbers.

Ok it's been a week since I finished the project and I must say the car runs great without a MAF. I'm very happy. I did notice though I got to turn the turbo down. Got boost up to 26 psi last FRI night. :eek: Used to my Ultrachip keeping it controlled at 16 Psi. Anyways I am going to post some of the settings I have one more time to make sure I have everything config correctly on my MAFT Pro.

F-out: Extreme/Extender pro

V-out 1: Spark Control

V-out 2: Set Max setting

F in mode: none

AFR source: none

Aux 1 mode: Aux trig off

FlowErr Mde: SD/MAF (Should it be at SD/Tuned?)