You can type here any text you want

Replacing heater core...need hoses

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CombatComProg

I'm replacing the heater core in my TTA tomorrow. The hoses won't come off the nipples, so where do I get some new ones? Do I take the old ones to autozone and have them cut new ones, or is it a specific pasrt I can order? If so, anybody have the part number?

Unfortunatly the heater hoses are not avalible from GM anymore, you can bring your stock ones to Autozone or Napa and they can match them up with something close enough or you can just get the correct size by the foot and use this.

Carmotorsports.com is putting together a kit sounds like with the upper and lower radiator hoses along with the heater hoses (see http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=132396) but we are yet to see the pictures and the price.....

If you are just having trouble getting the hoses off, then take a poair of channel lock pliers, and twist the hose on there. It should come off. That's how I do most of mine. But, if they look old and weak, then you might as well replace them.

Brian

Back