You can type here any text you want

Repo Window Stickers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBO V6

Just received reproduction window sticker from Triple A Enterprises, they are now doing Buick stickers again. Can't find my original from my first Turbo-T (original owner) to compare, but looks good to me. Cost was $55.00 for two stickers (one laminated) shipping included.http://www.window-sticker.com/links/
IMG_1820.JPG

1. Kirbans 2 cents worth while the Triple A is a good copy for the money it is not exact to the originals. It lacks the GM part number in the bottom right corner the size is not exact nor is the paper exact to the original that would have had perforations down both sides. Again for the money its good value but it is not 100% correct. Our company actually supplied Triple A with all the originals for the 1984-1987 Turbo Regals several years ago.
denniskirban@yahoo.com

1. Kirbans 2 cents worth while the Triple A is a good copy for the money it is not exact to the originals. It lacks the GM part number in the bottom right corner the size is not exact nor is the paper exact to the original that would have had perforations down both sides. Again for the money its good value but it is not 100% correct. Our company actually supplied Triple A with all the originals for the 1984-1987 Turbo Regals several years ago.
denniskirban@yahoo.com

Dennis how are you getting all the options. And pricing? From the trunk sticker? And do you offer this service also!

Dennis how are you getting all the options. And pricing? From the trunk sticker? And do you offer this service also!
Contact http://www.gmmediaarchive.com/ to get vehicle invoice ($50.00) this is what I sent copy of to get window sticker, not perfect as Dennis stated, but now I can show its not a Monte at car shows.
IMG_1809.JPG

At that price, it's just cool to have. Might even frame mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

At some point my source ECS Automotive Concepts that is doing the door Jamb Data VIN decals will be doing the 1986 and 1987 Grand Nationals for sure. Original window stickers are two sided and material is unqiue with the perforation etc. Also has GM part number in the bottom. Again the Triple A is a great deal for the money its just not 100% correct. A lot of things are that way..(look how many versions of bumper fillers exist)...

Right now my concentration is getting all the proper info on door jamb VIN data decals to the major Corvette companies since that is a huge market.
Also waiting on pricing for the new aluminum brake drums that A1 Cardone just produced. Again that market reaches way beyond our immediate Turbo Regal market.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

On top of all this my wife is handling the luncheon tickets for the upcoming turbobuick/richartd clark event......see that thread as the new info has been posted to get your lunch reservations noted.

Back