You can type here any text you want

Revenge on a Malibu!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Install the JDM stainless headers. The crapy V-band clamps had to be changed, and i made my own gaskets for the crossover, and port match the a little, the car seem to pickup more power. Anyway they think when i raced the Malibu i was in a friend of mine GN, and he say's he wants to run both of them! I have heard he added NOS to his car, i think with NOS im out gunned!

+1 on porting the heads. You can do it over a weekend and it's cheap power. I would also get a header for your car and a used nos kit for like a 50 to 100 shot or run alky along with more boost..

+1 on porting the heads. You can do it over a weekend and it's cheap power. I would also get a header for your car and a used nos kit for like a 50 to 100 shot or run alky along with more boost..

Stock headers are good into the high 10's...no true need for the aftermarket ones unless that's in the plan...more bang for the buck elsewhere.

Back