You can type here any text you want

Reward offered to anybody that can help find Len Freeman

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
Im offering a reward for a tittle that Len Freeman refuses to give me for a car i bought for $6500.00 over 4 years ago .Anybody that see,s or talks to him and convinces him to send me the tittle gets a reward of at least $100 to start with:biggrin:All he needs to do is get any paper work to me that allows me to transfer the car into my name.:)Here is the car ive put my heart and sole into over the last 4 years and cant get a title. Really all i used was the quarter panels and roof but i need the tittle. the reward will start off at $100 and go up from there:biggrin:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/pacific-northwest-area/242913-my-stage-2-car-update.html

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/pacific-northwest-area/344914-ready-dyno-i-hope.html

First of it's "Title"

and

Second.........be careful since you can't prove it's your car because you have no title to the car. What were you thinking buying a car with no title??? :confused: Do you even know a title exists???

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Have you ever checked to see if you bought a stolen car? No title, that's fishy. How do you have the car registered? Or insured?

First of it's "Title"

and

Second.........be careful since you can't prove it's your car because you have no title to the car. What were you thinking buying a car with no title??? :confused: Do you even know a title exists???

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

First off, it's "first off" not "first of"... :D

First of it's "Title"

and

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Im not at the shop right now but i will send you the vin when i get there tomorrow. I did a car fax and it didnt show up stolen and never figured Len was shady guy after knowing him all these years with alot of common friends:biggrin:Really the only thing left is the roof and quarter panels but its the fact he wont even go get me the paper work. Im not a guy that he owes money to just get off your dead ass and go the the DMV:eek:This would be a easy fix for my problem but he has others wanting money back im sure..
I do have every receipt for all the parts just not for the purchase of the original car.Really the only vin number left on the car is the vin tag i put back in the factory spot on the left side of the windshield:biggrin:The floors,firewall and all the factory stiffeners and inside braces are gone.I just want the right tittle for the car i bought even though there is nothing left of it...

it don't make a damn. if you put parts on a stolen or shady car. you will lose all of that if the car is not legit. had a friend it happened to a long time ago. all he had was a body to start with. He had a replacement title to boot. the owner claimed that title was in the glove box, and about 2 years later reported it stolen. he said it had been under his house and never noticed that it was missing until 2 years passed. the guy i knew, he lost new motor, trans, interior, paint, basically he got a shell and turned it into a full running car. the other guy got all that when it was recovered.

made no sense, but even with the parts receipts - something about if a part belonged on the car it had to stay there. they even considered his cell phone a part of the car. the orignal owner didn't want to voluntarily give him anything and fought it in court but still lost. was told he was lucky he wasn't getting jail time for buying a stolen car, get this -with a title.:eek:

I don't get it, if the owner went and got a replacement title when he sold it to your friend the orginal is considered void and the replacement/duplicate supercedes the original at least it is here. Only the current owner can go to the DMV and request a duplicate title.

it don't make a damn. if you put parts on a stolen or shady car. you will lose all of that if the car is not legit. had a friend it happened to a long time ago. all he had was a body to start with. He had a replacement title to boot. the owner claimed that title was in the glove box, and about 2 years later reported it stolen. he said it had been under his house and never noticed that it was missing until 2 years passed. the guy i knew, he lost new motor, trans, interior, paint, basically he got a shell and turned it into a full running car. the other guy got all that when it was recovered.

made no sense, but even with the parts receipts - something about if a part belonged on the car it had to stay there. they even considered his cell phone a part of the car. the orignal owner didn't want to voluntarily give him anything and fought it in court but still lost. was told he was lucky he wasn't getting jail time for buying a stolen car, get this -with a title.:eek:

i take it your friend never bothered to transfer the title he got with the car to his name..

i take it your friend never bothered to transfer the title he got with the car to his name..

i don't know when he did the title, or how it all played out. i think he actually had the original from the glove box, but somehow the owner had a replacement. And i think he did actually have it in his name when the detectives came out. but the moral of the story is " he lost all his work and parts, because the car was shady". it was a 67-69 camero. and it was a rust bucket when he got it. it was a nice show quality car when they took it.

Back