Reynolds, GA

jcawley3

Yes, I know we still have a while to wait, however I "know" I'm going to be there....anybody else already have plans to make the trip?

Reynolds

I am! I was sick and couldn't make it to the Nats this year so my next venue is Reynolds. I have installed a few goodies in the last few weeks and ready to try em out... 6776 turbo, 3200 stall, alky, powerlogger, new TT chip, wide band, and a 3.5 DP. I'm about 140 miles from there so it's not too bad.

We'll be there. I'm sure V6 Beast, and TurboIndian will be as well.

K.

We are coming and prob camping again too,you bringing a grown up tent this time? lol

Hop, skip, and a jump baby! Haven't missed one yet. Just hope the car's running this year. :eek: Will bring the trusty GS455 if not. :cool:

If I can ever get back in country I'll be going, not sure about the cars yet. Haven't been home for over 2 months so they have been sitting and not getting worked on :mad:

I"ll be there, its only a 2 hour drive for me. Hopefully I will have my car there this year... if it ever gets done :mad: !

Not sure yet, he said after the Nats that he was not going to another event unless his GN is running.

Jim

I'll be there unless something bad happens. Its SOMEBODY elses turn to cook this year lol. Or if diesel is 10 bucks a gallon I won't be there lol. sheeesh. Daniel Ray

RE: Reynolds

Me and Benny will be there for sure. Im pretty sure Junior will be there as well. :smile:

me 2

Hope to be there and take the gn this time. Picked up hood, installed hot wire kit , have hooker cat back in box in garage, and need to upgrade rotors. I picked up a gmc dually if someone needs a tow from s ga way.

I'll be there...one way or another.
Probably won't have Zeus with me.
It's parked for the time being.
Not taking chances on the motor with that turbo leaking like it is.

I'll be there...one way or another.
Probably won't have Zeus with me.
It's parked for the time being.
Not taking chances on the motor with that turbo leaking like it is.
I thought you replaced that turbo? Where is it leaking?

Nope, haven't replaced it yet.
Still gathering parts for a major rework in the next year or so.
Working on the house right now.
The Buick will wait for good things!
Turbo, Headers, valve springs (I still have the originals!), I/C, downpipe, proper control arms on the front, rebuild rear diff, body bushings, body seals, paint, etc. Don't think I'm ready to rebuild yet(?). I may go for the oldest running original long block.
:biggrin:

Got to be the turbo seals. This is wierd, it's leaking out the turbo inlet bell. The bottom half of the hose that is clamped on there is soaked. The stock I/C is leaking oil out the bottom from a hole somewhere. The whole inner part of that side of the duct is soaked with oil. But it only smokes oil on startup once in a while if it sits longer than a day or two. :confused:

That had not noticed that hose coated up until just a week or so ago.
I saw it and that was it.

I did have a really low mile stk turbo a while back I would have sold you for a song. I vote TA49:biggrin: