You can type here any text you want

Reynolds give us the news?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jicaju

Jicaju
Just like it says. I was planning on coming Saturday but Thursday test and tune took care of the 2000r again. Pieces of junk.

Haha sorry to hear that...I've been wondering how Razor ran. Lets see that 9 sec slip.

Jason

Yup.. been chasing a problem on new motor.. guess it showed up first pass. Dont know what it is.. has a flutter, one cylinder down on pressure.

Tear into this week. Had an awesome time.. glad to help other fellow Buick brothers with their issues.

Be up n running no time :D

My buddy Richie ran 9.6 at 140 on C16 and Alky Friday night TSM 109 block car.. Thats bringing home the bacon..

come on tell him to run "pump gas" :eek: Ill call ya later :cool:

He actually went faster locally on 100 nolead than on C16. 9.7 vs 9.9.

Sat AM we disconnected the alky and he ran 10.0, then a 9.9.

But the C16 stops the motor from blowing up no matter what :rolleyes:

ok got the "Julio" curse removed today !!! :eek: goin to Atco next weekend and see if this car can run some #'s :eek: on PUMP GAS !!! Then we are preparing for the beating @ BG in May :rolleyes: :cool:

Attachments

• MVC-095S.JPG
    MVC-095S.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 78
Wow haha around here we just cut the tree in half and carry it off in parts.

Jason

it was taken out in three pieces:eek: in the back of the house it's 40' to a roof ridge.. when the top 25" hit that it broke and went on the other side of the house.. then some went threw the roof and ceiling inside :redface: wife is coming home thursday ... she doesn't know yet :p

Back