You can type here any text you want

Rice goes down, it's not what you think...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vector

So, this past weekend several friends and I decided to ride to Limerock race track in Connecticut. I was riding a 1991 Harley Davidson and there were seven other motorcycles in our group.
We head down route 7 towards the track and two guys who are on Yamaha sport touring bikes take off! I kept up with them on the Harley, but I had to work that old machine. It was a winding road that ran next to a very scenic river.
Anyway, behind the three of us was a Civic trying to keep up. He would gain a little ground around the bends, but in the straight shots we would pull hard. (Rice-boy had what looked like a carbon fiber hood.) We came up to a fork in the road so the two Yamaha's and I stopped to wait for the rest of our group to catch up. When the ricer passed by us I noticed he was lowered and had the typical coffee can exhaust tip. He made sure to rev it up as he passed. Well, once the rest of our group caught up with us we continued on and sure enough about a quarter of a nmile down the road old rice-boy was pulled over on the side of the road by a cop getting a ticket.
At first I laughed, then I felt bad for the guy, then I realized it could have been us!

Vector said:
At first I laughed, then I felt bad for the guy, then I realized it could have been us!

But it wasnt you...SO LAUGH IT UP!! I know I would. ;)

I make it a point not to laugh at a situation like that, because they also say kharma's a bitch.

Glad it wasn't you though. :)

i've had a very simular thing happen to me. i was with a friend of mine in his 68-69 something dart, has a 440, heads all the good stuff. runs high 11's. anyways were crusing down the road and some bike comes up to us and wants to show off and race us. (looked like an r1) so we race him from a roll and hang with him for a little bit and then we let him go. no more than a minute later we see him pulled over.

that sure was lucky...

Back