You can type here any text you want

ride

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Bracket Racing ain't real racing. :o

You are supposed to go faster and faster with each pass until something gives. :eek: :cool:

Or you get a good timeslip, then it's Miller Time.

I was prepared to race there but obviously nobody there knows a real street car.

It ain't one that's built one month before the race either. :rolleyes:

That's bawk bawk too. :p

Originally posted by Razor
Sorry my dealership no longer takes in "other" makes :eek: for fear of issues arising beyond my control. Your best bet, self advertise it or Ebay.

not talking about you buying it. i mean another buyer.

Originally posted by salvageV6
Bracket Racing ain't real racing. :o

You are supposed to go faster and faster with each pass until something gives. :eek: :cool:

Or you get a good timeslip, then it's Miller Time.

I was prepared to race there but obviously nobody there knows a real street car.

It ain't one that's built one month before the race either. :rolleyes:

That's bawk bawk too. :p

For once i'm agreeing. Tho the comment of built one month before doesnt hold any water.. Becuase if your second statement holds true,"You are supposed to go faster and faster with each pass until something gives. :eek: :cool: " , then you see what i'm talking about. So no I didnt build my car for this event, I built it becuase it had to come apart and get put back together.

And there are cars that as this is being written still dont have motors in them, that are going to be racing this weekend.

I have a real street car, I told ya "Fast" street cars I'd do a race.. 50 bucks each in a pot, fastest car takes all. Thats a race.

Back