RideTech's NEW "StreetGrip" suspension install

I really do love the way his car sits. Do you know off hand what the height is from the ground to the wheel well lip on front and back. I’m more than likely going to buy that kit. Only modification is to cut off or just remove the wheel lock out on the lower control arms? Could I buy new lower tubular arms so I can keep my original just in case I want to put back at a later time

Hi Jared,

With the StreetGrip system it's designed around the stock arms for the sole purpose of keeping it cost effective. Really once you drive the car with the suspension set up you will Love it!

This is Donnie Brooks Car with the StreetGrip and it also has 17" tires without a single rub since the install was done. He absolutely LOVES how his car now rides. I will do the complete kit Shipped for $2,500
View attachment 324878
Scott,

This is Jared. Going to put the street grip on pretty sone I got from you. Just cleaning up an extra set of stock a arms I got off my buddies 24 k mile gn. Do you know what size gnx rims Donnie has on his awesome car. Tire size to. Do you know if he wants to sell them?

Scott,

This is Jared. Going to put the street grip on pretty sone I got from you. Just cleaning up an extra set of stock a arms I got off my buddies 24 k mile gn. Do you know what size gnx rims Donnie has on his awesome car. Tire size to. Do you know if he wants to sell them?
He sold the car but he had those 16" GTA wheels on it...

Scott,

Just installed the rear half of the street grip on my gn. The kit doesn’t come with the proper rear shock mounting hardware

Scott,

Just installed the rear half of the street grip on my gn. The kit doesn’t come with the proper rear shock mounting hardware
Scott I just installed the street grip package on my 87 gn. Went in with ease. Getting ready to take it to the alignment shop. What are the numbers I need to give to the shop for front end specs

Scott I just installed the street grip package on my 87 gn. Went in with ease. Getting ready to take it to the alignment shop. What are the numbers I need to give to the shop for front end specs
Hi Jared,

The spec's should actually be listed in the instructions. If you can't find them give us a call.....