You can type here any text you want

Ridiculous Turbo Car Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87we410877

So as some of you may have seen ive been trying to sell my turbo 240sx. Link here http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Niss...9736268?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1c2a5bb04c

Well after some time and some tire kickers, i have no idea what has gotten into my father but he bought the car!!!! 65 years old retired colonel in the Air Force, served in Iraq Commanding a base as well as desert storm.

This is a man my whole life told me "A car is to get from A to B, thats it!!!" and "I wash my car twice, when i buy it and when i sell it". He opens doors into other cars cuz thats how he knows hes got room to get out. He hits curbs, parks under trees, puts rocks on them.... anything.

And now he owns this. I dont know whats going on im waiting for "You are now entering the twilight zone".

car goes 12.30 @ 110 and has mickey thompsons on it. He takes it to school where he teaches HS physics and Chemistry.
dad 240 (2).JPG

Back