You can type here any text you want

rim question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MIKE5959

Hello everyone, im new to the board and I have a rookie question, I have a 87 Monte SS and I was looking to see what rims / tire combo some people are using. I was looking at aluminum American Torq- thrust II wheels and I am torn between 15x8 or 16x8, backspacing of 4.5 or 3.75 keeping in mind I am prob going to go with a 275-50 or 60 tire and do not want to do any body modifications (spacers are fine). Any and all opinions are welcome. Looking for the best performance, FIT and look.
Thanks
Mike

Hello everyone, im new to the board and I have a rookie question, I have a 87 Monte SS and I was looking to see what rims / tire combo some people are using. I was looking at aluminum American Torq- thrust II wheels and I am torn between 15x8 or 16x8, backspacing of 4.5 or 3.75 keeping in mind I am prob going to go with a 275-50 or 60 tire and do not want to do any body modifications (spacers are fine). Any and all opinions are welcome. Looking for the best performance, FIT and look.
Thanks
Mike

4.5 inch backspacing is what you need.

Back