You can type here any text you want

Rims/Wheel Manufactures

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ralphsmith_jr

Its a six
I thought it would be nice to start a thread that helps Buick owners find rims for our cars. I 've been looking at all kinds of manufactures for rims and apparently our lug pattern with our offset is hard to come by. Here are a few that I know of, if you know of more please post them.:smile:

5x120.65 or 5 x 4.75

American Eagle
American Racing
Boss
Boze
Boyd
Billet
Budnik
CCW
Coys Wheels
Centerline
HRE
HP Design
Intro Wheels
I Forged
Kirbans (gta wheels)
Weld

Riken, BBS, Enkei, Gotti, A.R.E., Work, Beyern, ACT, Volk Racing, Racing Heart.....

There are many more but those are just off the top of my head. some old school ceit right there, nubbie read up and weep!

YOu forgot Westerns. Our wheels aren't hard to find. It's basically the same as an S-10 back spacing and they're easy enough to find.

They are easy to find if you want to look like every other buick out there with torque thrust rims, or gta wheels...There is not to many modern looking rims for these cars...imo

Bogart, Champion, Holeshot can be ordered with whatever BS you want.

They are easy to find if you want to look like every other buick out there with torque thrust rims, or gta wheels...There is not to many modern looking rims for these cars...imo

Looking like every other buick out there must suck BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trendy, non effort, non creative wheels bore me to no end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are plenty of modern looking wheels OLD SCHOOL wheels, its just those are incredibly rare, and because their rare the price goes up!
example; 17x10 Gotti wheels (3 piece, SICKNESS). $1500 no tires/tax/shipping
example; 16x9 Enkei Wheels, (2 piece, nice) $1000 no tires/tax/shipping
example; 16x10 Work Mesh wheels (3 piece, Sick) $2000 no tires/tax/shipping
example; 16x9 BBS RS wheels (3 piece, SICK!) $1800 no tires/tax/shipping
But Good Luck Finding A Rare Set Of Wheels! The prices reflect resent sales I have been following.

Looking like every other buick out there must suck BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trendy, non effort, non creative wheels bore me to no end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are plenty of modern looking wheels OLD SCHOOL wheels, its just those are incredibly rare, and because their rare the price goes up!
example; 17x10 Gotti wheels (3 piece, SICKNESS). $1500 no tires/tax/shipping
example; 16x9 Enkei Wheels, (2 piece, nice) $1000 no tires/tax/shipping
example; 16x10 Work Mesh wheels (3 piece, Sick) $2000 no tires/tax/shipping
example; 16x9 BBS RS wheels (3 piece, SICK!) $1800 no tires/tax/shipping
But Good Luck Finding A Rare Set Of Wheels! The prices reflect resent sales I have been following.
Are these ads for Buick fitment wheels? If so I'd love to see some them. Thanks.

VWvortex Forums: What's your favorite wheel??

not adds just sales I've watched come and go recently (past year). here is a thread that will trip some guys out, enjoy!

took me almost 2 years to find the rikens I wanted, and compared to some of the wheels in that thread....woah...in terms of cost.

18x14 work wheels! OMG!

THINK I MAY HAVE JUST FOUND A WHEEL I LIKE!!!

Work Wheels :: Products :: S1 3P

WORK Whells, Meister S1 3PC Matte Black (MB) Finish

425_full.jpg

316_full.jpg

182_full.jpg

I could only IMAGINE how good this would look on my GN dropped 2"...
:biggrin:

Back