You can type here any text you want

rims

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have 4 mint cond. 16in. by 8in. gta wheels, about as close to gnx style without the cost. Purchased to put on my gnx, but decided to mount the tires only. Paid 1500.00 for the package, asking 750.00 plus shipping. I can arrange shipping from here and will get a quote if interested. Send a pm

Gnx Rims

How do you tell the diff. between gnx and gta rims. my friend says he has a gnx set. Sorry did not mean to hijack thread!!!:frown:

there is another thread on here somewhere that gives the offsets and part numbers, i also believe they are non-dimpled and have less of an offset than the gta wheels.

there is another thread on here somewhere that gives the offsets and part numbers, i also believe they are non-dimpled and have less of an offset than the gta wheels.

GNX wheels are non dimpled, the dimpled GTA wheels came out in 1988. The offsets are stamped on the backside of the mesh. Fronts are -15, rears are -23.

Back