Rip off seller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because its $32 that makes it ok to screw people over? Turbotguy ?

It could be $5000 for all I care.

1. NOWHERE in this thread have you just plain asked for your money back.
2. It's not ok to get screwed for any amount, but you're in here pissing and moaning about it after you claim HE DID IT TO YOU ONCE BEFORE! Duh.
3. You are creating drama in the wrong forum for this issue.

The thread been moved . I have asked for my money back and he wont answer my calls. What now allstar?

The thread been moved . I have asked for my money back and he wont answer my calls. What now allstar?

You get to wait and maybe you'll get a refund. Shoulda paid the $.96 and covered your ass through PayPal. That part is completely on you, fool.

Thanks dad. I mainly want to expose a piece of shit for being a piece of shit. As long as everyone knows turbo89 is a schiester. I have nothing invested in this site so losing it means nothing to me

Thanks dad. I mainly want to expose a piece of shit for being a piece of shit. As long as everyone knows turbo89 is a schiester. I have nothing invested in this site so losing it means nothing to me

Then leave. Oh, and stop sending me PM's about your sick and sexually deviant fantasies.

If your jealous I'll let you sick my cock too

Dont worry I have already contacted paypal about this site condemning and encouraging skirting paypal fees and letting sellers openly advertise as so. I'm sure they are interested about the lost revenue and they will probably be in touch with the administrators.

So you called PayPal and complained that you circumvented their system by paying a vendor as a "friend and family" and got ripped off?

Thats like a crackhead calling the police because a drug dealer ripped them off.

You are absolutely hilarious. Thank you for sharing your stupidity with all of us.
Dont worry I have already contacted paypal about this site condemning and encouraging skirting paypal fees and letting sellers openly advertise as so. I'm sure they are interested about the lost revenue and they will probably be in touch with the administrators.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid. Now you go and get PayPal, and we will be waiting here. When you come back we will tell you what to do next. Move.

There's always that one guy....

And this is him.. just for the record.. his emblems i dont know anything about.. he is bullshitting
Show me the paypal for the emblems!!

As far as the bezel ... there are no issues with the bezel other than him be delusional on what a $30 repro is.. when finished they look 100% factory..

I help people out whenever i can.. but when people out right lie about things.. i draw the line

You paid $30 .. and you received a repro bezel and a cheap education that you cant lie and bullshit without re-course ..

Good luck to you sir.. im done here

Status
Not open for further replies.