You can type here any text you want

RJC engine Girdle

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
70mm TB here.... If you can afford to do the Champion intake do it. Doing something the right way once is cheaper than doing it twice.
Which Champion intake...race or stock? He's nowhere near needing the race intake. That's not something that would ever get "done twice"...unless you make the jump from 10's to 8's, and without $20,000 in other parts...that ain't happenin'.

Only leak I ever had was on the two bolts at back of oil pan. I teflon them and haven't had any problems since. I do have the crank scrapper on mine.

The one thing I dont like about the girdle is not being able to pull a main cap.

I never thought about that even. Makes sense. I'm just doing billet centers anyway with a good crank, but that's a good thought.

My combo is in my Sig........billet mains here 9.96@133 stock throttle body single nozzle alky.........

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

My combo is in my Sig........billet mains here 9.96@133 stock throttle body single nozzle alky.........

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

You're my inspiration Pat! I'm going to run 9's someday on a single nozzle and stock TB too, but you'll prob be running 8's by then.

Back