You can type here any text you want

Rob Cioffi's 87 GN - 600RWHP

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
on the nyce1s website it says

Horsepower Rating
700 hp @ 20 lbs of boost

I have no doubt it can make 600 rwhp but its not maken it at 20 psi with a 70 gtq with a stock stroke. Especially with no alky kit which I didn't see. Probably closer to 520 @ 20 psi.

It doesn't stop well cause it probably weighs close to 4k lbs with all that stereo equipment. Nonetheless, very sweet car and great paint and interior.

This car had a rediculous amount of money and time invested in it. The paint job alone was something like 8-10k. I seen the car in person numerous times when I lived in South Florida and everytime I seen it, something was upgraded and new. Not sure if he ever really attached a HSP number or ET to it, it was more of a show car then a racer. I do believe he has since sold the car.

Yeah Rob's car was really nice, I think he painted that car twice because he wasn't happy after the first one and if I remember correctly it was more like 20K in the paint alone!:eek: It was featured in GMHTP magazine and I think not long after he sold the car. If the owner of the car is on the board it would be cool to hear who has it or if they have taken it to the track. It was setup more for pro touring than drag racing, but it was really an insanely clean GN for winning car shows!

Back