Rockingham Dragway 6-12-04, T-n-T 6pm-midnite!!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
Well, I'm gonna take SlowGray back to the 1/4mi. to try and put down a 10-sec pass. If anyone wants to come on down there should be a few of us there from the Charlotte area.

I'll bring the grille if you all bring the food!!:D

Track opens at 6pm with test-n-tune and grudge racing until midnite!!

K.

no one wants to drive to rockingham to watch you blow your car up...

you can do that in Harrisburg just as easy, would save you tow gas and all...:D

Originally posted by sydwyndr
no one wants to drive to rockingham to watch you blow your car up...

Yeah, I might decide to throw some octane in the tank this time. (Just to be on the safe side.;)) You know I gotta try to keep up with those race cars!:eek:

K.

K.
I know where there is a new turbo you can borrow if it's needed to out run the race car thats going;)

Originally posted by TurboIndian
K.
I know where there is a new turbo you can borrow if it's needed to out run the race car thats going;)

Might as well just build a race car... :eek: ;) :cool:

K.

:eek: OMG>>> K. actually got his car running... this time K, u r not allowed to blow up on the first pass... maybe Joe A. will let u borrow his Camaro...lol

Had a great time last night ran my best ever!

1.89 60ft lite launch 7.9 and 12.39 (110.50)

Good to see everyone can't wait till farmington.

Sam

Originally posted by BarnesGN
Had a great time last night ran my best ever!

1.89 60ft lite launch 7.9 and 12.39 (110.50)

Good to see everyone can't wait till farmington.

Sam

Sam,

Did we meet?

I had a good time also. I can't say too much about the track prep though. I see a trip to a different 1/4mi. track in the future.

I hit a new personal best myself. Even with the bugs, problems, & errors that showed up in that pass. It's amazing how much you can see in the video and Direct Scan after the fact when your head is clear.

K.

No Keith we did not formally meet, but I was with Clint and Patrick and my car was the first one in the trailer lane.

Track prep was poor not to mention slow turnover rates foreveryone.

Sam

I got a new flyer in the mail yesterday saying that they are expanding their hours 'til 2am!! But they are opening at 8pm. It sounds like they are trying to cater to the crotch-rocket street racers that were there last time.

That still doesn't help the track prep issue though. I may try Darlington next, or maybe even Jackson or Fayetteville.

K.

Didn't make it myself, but a couple of buddies went and said the same thing-no traction at all. Even with a Syclone!!!