roll bar manufacture

Duke

Who is the company that makes the roll bar for the 87 G body with the rear bars that go through the package tray, read somewhere that there is a kit made for the GN thanks in advance Duke

S+W and add the prostreet bars , or get a pipe bender (1-1/2" die) and bend the bars they supply .
youll need a bender for the door bars anyway as they come straight and need tweaking to clear the door panels

just finished with a car using S&W... had to rebend everything. surely some one makes a kit for the G body

Years ago we used a kit out of Florida by Ernie McDaniels.

We did lots of kits together as he would make changes and improvement that we would find during installation, especially with the swing out door bars.

I now have a local fab shop that does installation of our roll bars following the pattern we developed. :)

Who is the company that makes the roll bar for the 87 G body with the rear bars that go through the package tray, read somewhere that there is a kit made for the GN thanks in advance Duke
I am also interested in this

Joe

just finished with a car using S&W... had to rebend everything. surely some one makes a kit for the G body

I used that crap ONE time. Nothing was built to GN specs. Had to send the main hoop back. It missed the frame area by 6"..
They claimed it was made using an employee's GN as a fit up vehicle.:rolleyes:
The rear frame rails look like they were bent around a post, wrinkled up, crooked...
Ended up redoing most of it.
Pure junk.

Look into Art Morrison. I believe he offers most any vehicle now. I know we used his stuff to build a Monte SS back in the day. That kit should fit right in.
His kits were also offered in 6,8, and 10 point options.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Maybe, give Dusty bradford a shout. He and his guys have several G body race cars out.

is this what you mean by going thru the package shelf?

Attachments

• IMG_2848.jpg
    IMG_2848.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 280
That is what I want looks like a tight fit cage can I put a Simpson car seat in lol