You can type here any text you want

Roll call for the 2009 BOPC event at Gainesville Raceway.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
We are on for Sunday rain date. Due to bad weather seems like every year, after this event we are changing dates to February 13th 2010. It will no longer be held in December. Hope to see you all tomorow.

We are on for Sunday rain date. Due to bad weather seems like every year, after this event we are changing dates to February 13th 2010. It will no longer be held in December. Hope to see you all tomorow.

Sounds good. You can't really plan for the bad weather, all you can do is set a date and pray the weather holds out.

So there will be another in a little over 2 months? It is a Saturday. Should be some very nice weather then.

I am looking at showing up tomorrow, but not to race. I have had just too much going on to be prepared enough to race the turbo car. I may drive my Suncoupe out there for the fun drive of it.

Mike

wouldn't it be February 13th 2011

wouldn't it be February 13th 2011

IT IS Feb 13th, 2010.

A little over 2 months away.

Flyers were handed out at the gate with the information on it. They did not want to let a year go by, so it is much earlier next year.

I am planning to bring my T most likely. The drive in the Suncoupe today was a chilly one and we didn't even get to ride with the top open. It just never warmed up enough.

Mike

Back