Roller rockers M&A

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
Will a set of rockers for the TA SI or the TA SE heads work on M&As ? I just acquired a set and am not a big fan of the scorpions and the whole guide plate setup and since the TA where designed after the M&As the roller rockers should work correct? Let me know if you got any info on this please and thank you

Sir,
Not sure but I think the valve spacing is different/moved on the TA heads so the rocker tips won't line up correctly. You could maybe use lash caps to center the tips better but it still might side load the valve stem. Hope this helps.
Bob

I have a set of M&A Stage III aluminum heads that I was fortunate enough to get the roller rockers, push rods, guide plates, studs, adjusters, and valve covers with. I say fortunate, because the roller rockers are specific to their heads and basically impossible to find these days. Good luck, I'd love to know if you find another compatible type of roller rockers.

I have a set of M&A Stage III aluminum heads that I was fortunate enough to get the roller rockers, push rods, guide plates, studs, adjusters, and valve covers with. I say fortunate, because the roller rockers are specific to their heads and basically impossible to find these days. Good luck, I'd love to know if you find another compatible type of roller rockers.
Do you have any pictures of your setup? I actually emailed T&D and they said they could send me a set for $1100 . And I would love to run them with shaft mount rockers instead of the stud mount personally . It’s just 1100 is to steep for this broke ass lol

Here's some pics of the complete set of M&A Stage III aluminum heads with Scorpion rockers and valve covers. Luckily, I have a quality, ported set without any porous problem. Scorpion rockers came standard with M&A heads back in the day, but T&D rockers could've been special ordered. At this point I seriously doubt you'll ever find a used set of T&D rockers floating around, so he prepared to run Scorpion(if you're lucky enough to ever find some). But be prepared to pay, even for a used set. Good luck.

Screenshot_20190814-165116.png

Screenshot_20190814-162515.png

IMG_20190814_162407817.jpg

Here's some pics of the complete set of M&A Stage III aluminum heads with Scorpion rockers and valve covers. Luckily, I have a quality, ported set without any porous problem. Scorpion rockers came standard with M&A heads back in the day, but T&D rockers could've been special ordered. At this point I seriously doubt you'll ever find a used set of T&D rockers floating around, so he prepared to run Scorpion(if you're lucky enough to ever find some). But be prepared to pay, even for a used set. Good luck.

View attachment 345443

View attachment 345444

View attachment 345445
I have already emailed T&D and they said sure they can make a set for me it would just set me back $1100 . So needless to say those are out of the picture lol

its money well spent even if you didnt get the heads cheap,they are the best from what i have seen
Truthfully I’m prob going to go with a set of scorpion type rockers . They are a lot cheaper and very accessible.

Truthfully I’m prob going to go with a set of scorpion type rockers . They are a lot cheaper and very accessible.
i understand.i just have seen alot of rockers that break.sometimes cheaper becomes more expensive and timestaking