You can type here any text you want

Roller Rockers !!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
What happened??? :eek:

it was a result of a communication breakdown between two parties . That's as best as I can put it and to the best of my knowledge that is what happened . Boostmaster was looking for confirmmation that earlbrown was committed to the deal buy trying to contact Earlbrown or trying to get Earlbrown to contact him (boostmaster) . That's where the communitcation breakdown was . In Earlbrowns eyes he was committed to the deal by his postings on the thread . Boostmaster IMO just want to be 100% he was in and make any arrangements that were required . so...when this did not happen (being able to contact Earlbrown) . I was contacted by Boostmaster saying that he was unable to contact Earlbrown over a period of time .and if I was still interested seeing that I was next in line . if I PayPal-ed the money to him the rockers where mine , packed ready to ship . and that's what I did ,I PayPaled him within minutes of recieveing his PM . Technically and in his eyes and mine the deal was cemented so to speak .mean while earlbrown had sent out a MO that arrived 2 days later .Unknowingly to boostmaster it was on it's way and in Earlbrowns eyes he had commited to the deal buy sending out the MO . I know Boostmaster was not out to bend anyone over it was a unfortunate chain of events. I did not have ANY intention of trying to undermine this deal from earlbrown and either did boostmaster . I do not think any one party is at fault , like I said it was a result of a communication breakdown and very unfortunate for both partys involved . if earllbrown feels really unjustly treated by boostmaster I am willing to forward the rockers to him when I recieve them . so there is no hard feelings between the two board members . at first I was dead set that this deal was mine due to the circumstances . But..... it would be no problem forwarding them to earlbrown . Having thought about it , there are lots of roller rockers in the Buick sea :) . I just hate seeing this kind of stuff happen on the board :) . and from boostmasters PM's about the whole situation I can tell he's a sincere guy and I'd hate to see him get raked .

Welcome to the board Jeff! You're posting on a thread that's almost a year old. But if you read through this thread, you'll also see that there were two people that paid for these rockers, so I'm gonna say that there is 0.1% chance that they are available.

Back