You can type here any text you want

Roller Rockers !!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

boostmaster

Never installed T&D roller rockers 1.65 ratio.
400.00 shipped to the lower states.

I'm interested. Are these the rockers for production heads? And complete as well?

bump for boost231, im think he might still be looking for a set of these.

buickbert

Rockers !!!

Still available no official commitments yet.
Here are some pics for you tire kickers since everyone here loves looking @ pictures.

Attachments

• Image004.jpg
    Image004.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 529
  • Image005.jpg
    Image005.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 514
I'm interested. Are these the rockers for production heads? And complete as well?

Yes they are for production heads but the rocker pedestals will need to be shaved, not that big a deal. Do a search on this its been covered numerous times.

Yes they are for production heads but the rocker pedestals will need to be shaved, not that big a deal. Do a search on this its been covered numerous times.

Not kicking tires, I just wanted to make sure they weren't for other heads.

How do you want to be paid?

I'll take paypal or money order. If Paypal is preferred I will split the difference on the fees. Add 1.5%

For a stock head, the pedestals would need to be shaved. For Champion's newer version iron heads, no shaving required.
Good deal on the best rockers out there for our Buick's

wow sweet deal. i would like them but i still cant sale my damn intake for some reason.

I'll take paypal or money order. If Paypal is preferred I will split the difference on the fees. Add 1.5%

PM me your snail mail address and I'll get you a money order in the mail tomorrow morning. For some reason PayPal's taking almost a damn week to clear payments now.
It really sucks when the USPS can outrun electronic transfers.

Earl

Rockers !!!

As it stands Earlbrown is first, KWIKR1 is second.
Earl call me I PM'ed you my number.

I couldn't help that the post office was closed for Columbus day on Monday.

Since you've sold them twice just mail my money order back to me and send the rockers to KWIKR 1.

I got it to you in two days. I think its more than reasonable enough to expect it back in the same time frame.

I couldn't help that the post office was closed for Columbus day on Monday.

Since you've sold them twice just mail my money order back to me and send the rockers to KWIKR 1.

I got it to you in two days. I think its more than reasonable enough to expect it back in the same time frame.

What happened??? :eek:

Was this part of the deal that he agreed to? If that's your expectation, you should make that clear before sending your money.

Ooops, just read the thread on the other board. I thought you were upset the rockers weren't shipped within 2 days. My bad.

Bashing me !!!

Not kicking tires, I just wanted to make sure they weren't for other heads.

How do you want to be paid?

I'll take them if earlbrown does not . :)

PM me your snail mail address and I'll get you a money order in the mail tomorrow morning. For some reason PayPal's taking almost a damn week to clear payments now.
It really sucks when the USPS can outrun electronic transfers.

Earl

Earlbrown on Oct 7, at 11am I pm'ed you my phone number and told you to call me, you are local to me with 70 miles. You never called. Again at 2:24pm the same day I pm'ed you my address and told you to call me again. You did not respond to any of these pm's. I wanted to confirm that you actually wanted them because KWIKR1 was next in line. I did not hear from you again until Oct. 9 when you pm'ed me to tell me that you could not send the M.O. out because of Columbus day. I tried in every way to communicate with you and got no response. I gave you 48hrs KWIKR1 was next and sent payment right away emailed me 2-3 times a day. I had boxed the package up and was going to ship it to KWIKR1 on Wednesday when your M.O. showed up. Right away I emailed KWIKR and told him the situation and I needed to get your point of view on this since after all you were first but had not communicated with you. I sent you another pm and have yet to get a response until today when you come on here and bash me for your lack of communcation. I will send you your M.O. back.

Back