You can type here any text you want

Runday Sunday-Feb. 26

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackshoebox

Staff member
I will be heading over to Immokalee, to do some testing. Weather looks good, and the track is real lax on tech. It is only 1/8 mile, but good for testing suspension and to see if your car is dialed in for the first half of the 1/4. Starts @ 11.. Looks like a few guys are talking about going, so it should be a good time..

-Alex

I'm going to make a trip down soon.....
Feb 25 is another points race night at you know where. I think that might be too much running around for this old man in one weekend.

:cool:

What is the deal with runday sunday at Immokalee? I couldn't find anything about it on their web site.

86brick said:
Must not be looking to good :wink: .... It's on their schedule page..

http://www.immrace.com/schedule.htm

Starts at 11am runs till I think 6pm..

I saw that, but what about it? It says when, but not what or how much?

Is it a regular test and tune all day for $10 or $15? Or is it race format for $30?

jsta6 said:
I saw that, but what about it? It says when, but not what or how much?

Is it a regular test and tune all day for $10 or $15? Or is it race format for $30?

It is a regular TnT during the day and I believe it is $15 to race...

OK, thanks. Just making sure it is TNT all day and not brackets.

I saw that there is a cold front coming in Sunday afternoon, hopefully, we will be able to get some cold air.

Who is going and when? Caravan?

I am probably going to bring the big kids, Ben, 8, and Max, 5, if anyone is thinking of bringing their kids.

jsta6 said:
OK, thanks. Just making sure it is TNT all day and not brackets.

I saw that there is a cold front coming in Sunday afternoon, hopefully, we will be able to get some cold air.

Who is going and when? Caravan?

I am probably going to bring the big kids, Ben, 8, and Max, 5, if anyone is thinking of bringing their kids.

As far as I know Freddy is going and from what my brother told me he spoke to Pete (aka FAT BUBBA) last Friday at Towers and he may be going as well.... Not sure if anyone else is, but it should be a good time nonetheless.. We have to pick up the trailer that morning at 9am and we are heading right for the track cause the gates probably open at 10 if it starts at 11..

Hey if you want bring that diecast model that looks like my car and I will finally take it off your hands! :) :cool:

Well looks like Sunday at Immokalee is going to be a rain out according to what I'm hearing on the news and then I checked weather.com and saw there is a 60% chance of T-storms during the day and 40% at night so it was a nice thought but don't think we are going to waste our time :( What really sucks is it's supposed to be nice and clear Monday as well as tomorrow-Saturday.. Fockin' figures!!! :mad:

http://www.weather.com/outlook/driving/interstate/detail/USFL0216?dayNum=2

86brick said:
Well looks like Sunday at Immokalee is going to be a rain out according to what I'm hearing on the news and then I checked weather.com and saw there is a 60% chance of T-storms during the day and 40% at night so it was a nice thought but don't think we are going to waste our time :( What really sucks is it's supposed to be nice and clear Monday as well as tomorrow-Saturday.. Fockin' figures!!! :mad:

http://www.weather.com/outlook/driving/interstate/detail/USFL0216?dayNum=2

Man, I just can't win. I haven't been to the track in two years...

Yeah it is some kind of street warriors event tomorrow looks like some ricer fest on the flyer, but who knows...

Lately I have little faith in Moroso, Midnight Madness tonight will most likely be packed and in my brother's case he would probably only get 1 or 2 passes before he got the boot for no rollbar...

Of all the days this week the rain had to come on Sunday :mad: :mad:

Back