You can type here any text you want

Running off and on

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Spoolin Hooligan

Off the wagon Boost Addict
Ok well got the car back together. Started her up and after a warm up took her for a spin no problems. I was gonna go to the track at Numedia tomorrow. So I go to a long bridge and load up the boost and practice a launch. Well she lurches forward and back fires. I'm thinking crap. I must not have plugged something in right. Get to the stop light it stalls. Get it started again trying to make it back home. It acts up again look down at the gas gauge its close to E so I'm thinking no gas. Pull over put a little emergency gas I have stored in the trunk in. It starts back up get it a 200 yards from my driveway its up hill mind you. Stalls again and backfires. Now my dad thinks its the fuel filter from me sucking the bottom of my fuel tank. I hope its not the pump. What do you think.

Did you check all your cooler couplings? One always blows off when the car gets put back together. :p

RL

TurboBuRick said:
Did you check all your cooler couplings? One always blows off when the car gets put back together. :p

RL

Intercooler? I didn't take the whole thing apart. Just alternator MAF piping. Some wires that plug into each other. Had to replace fuel supply line to the fuel rail. That was the job that made me take everything off I'm the first place.

Well I don't think its a fuel problem. Because I had 50 lbs. Of pressure on my gauge. Probably MAF Sensor. I guess I'm headed down to Philadelphia

Back